Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.rocketrooter.ca website (the “Service”) operated by Rocket Rooter Inc.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Rocket Rooter Inc is a plumbing, sewer drain cleaning and bathroom remodelling company and we specialize in working with our clients through various stages of the property remodelling process and repairs.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website and services you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Final payments are due on the date of the final completion of the work ( exception commercial projects-net 30). The interest of 1.5% monthly or the maximum rate allowable by law, whichever is less, will be charged on unpaid invoices after the due date.
Acceptable Types of Payment
- E -Transfer
- Credit Cards (VISA, Master Card, American Express)
All payments are subject to applicable legislation and shall be made in accordance with provisions of this Contract. All payments must be made to the Contractor – Rocket Rooter.
Standards of Work and Obligation
- The Contractor agrees to supply labour, materials and supervision to complete the work in accordance with the quote.
- The Contractor agrees to undertake all work diligently in a good and workmanlike manner, in accordance with good quality residential standards and practices, and in compliance with any applicable Building Codes and all other authorities having jurisdiction.
- The Contractor will carry out the work with reasonable skill, care and diligence pursuant to all applicable standards and industry practice and in compliance with all relevant building regulations and statutory requirements.
- Rocket Rooter reserves the right to make additional charges for tracing drain runs or clearing blockages in pipework not included in the Quotation, but necessary to complete the agreed Services in a professional manner.
- Rocket Rooter does not guarantee that the Drain Cleaning Services will in fact effect clearance or resolution of the blockage or other problem and the Customer acknowledges and agrees that Services are supplied on the basis set and payment of the invoice is not subject to successful clearance of the Customer’s drainage or pipework system.
- Rocket Rooter guaranteed against blockages (roots ONLY) for a period of 30-90 days (the “Warranty Period”) from the date of completion of the Services, if yes the warranty will be stated in the invoice according to the job site.
- The guarantee will not apply:
– where the defect is caused by the abuse of the drainage or pipework systems, such as by the discharge substances and articles not intended for disposal through the drainage system, such as baby wipes, FHP, paper towel, toys…
– where the defect arises by the failure of the Customer to follow instructions or advice given by Rocket Rooter:
– such as Defects to the structure of the drainage or pipework or its installation and construction, including defects caused by subsidence and any other external forces, the use of substandard materials, and defective workmanship or damage by the Customer, its servants or agents, or to blockages in pipes or drains or damage to pipes or drains caused by freezing action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Customer shall secure, remove and protect all property, and its contents, including, but not limited to, adults, children, animals, cabinets, fixtures, flooring, walls, tiling, carpets, drapes, furniture, and vegetation during and upon completion of work and shall hold harmless and indemnify Rocket Rooter Inc , its employees and agents against all claims arising out of CUSTOMER’S failure to do so.
It is the responsibility of the customer to protect items of furniture, furnishings, fixtures and fittings. It is suggested that the customer remove items that are considered to be a problem. If items remain within the working area, it is the responsibility of the customer to cover such items.
Rocket Rooter Inc shall under no circumstances be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of profit, pure economic loss or any other indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract and Rocket Rooter’s total liability to the Customer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract shall in no circumstances exceed the price payable by the Customer under the Contract.
A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
The Contractor agrees to keep this site orderly and reasonably free of debris. At the completion of the project, the Contractor shall clean the property and leave it fit for use. All equipment, materials, rubbish and similar material incidental to the project shall be removed by the Contractor.
The Client accepts that there may be inconveniences from time to time, and the Contractor agrees to keep such inconveniences to a reasonable minimum. It is the responsibility of the Client to take reasonable steps to provide a work area free of household obstructions and to remove or protect household items in areas where it may be reasonably anticipated by the Client that they may be subject to dust, damage or vibrations.